Search This Blog

Revealing Revelation

Since I grew up with a Christian mother, church attendance was a natural process and one, which I fully accepted was a part of life for good people seeking to wash their sins away and be finally chosen to sit on the right side of God. Reading the bible or hearing recited verses over and over; you would have to be restarted for those scriptures not to embed itself in your memory.

I probably had heard about the final days, the great tribulation, the coming of Christ more times than all the other aspects of my life, a massive impression on my journey.

I was relaxed sitting down at my laptop pondering which keys on the keyboard to press, so I clicked on you tube and watched a few clips. Something I read had led me to verify the scripture in the bible. I then came across revelation the last book in the bible and obviously I knew it well, so I decided to do something else as I was flowing with energy, I wanted to see what words I could find from the word revelation. I usually would do this process by hand but I discovered that a simple bit of software could do the work for me. simply use only the words that are found only once in each phrase that you come up with, happy discovery!

I was astonished to find a much-detailed discovery even more so than the book of revelation itself. I urge you to try it for yourself and see what you come up with and share your comments. I will post my findings soon.  The link below will get you started right now!. Do your own research and know truth for yourself.

Twitter